Common Room flooring
From: Harriet Lewis (hlewissonic.net)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:06:47 -0800 (PST)

Here at Santa Rosa Creek Commons, we sometimes use our laundry room as a Commons Room . After 23 years, the original vinyl needs replacing. We liked Vinyl Tiles the best until we were told they needed to be buffed at least once a year and how much that would cost. Remember all those school corridors that were buffed so shiny on the first day of school? Buffing apparently extends the durability of the tiles. So now we are going to use commercial sheet vinyl. From personal experience and to diminish cost, I would recommend against coving.

Have you considered just finishing the concrete?

Harriet Lewis