RE: Kitchen flooring
From: Mary Ruthsdotter (maryrusonic.net)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:58:31 -0800 (PST)
We left the concrete exposed, colored and sealed it, and bought a couple of
industrial-strength, squishy-soft rubber mats ($50 each) for places where
cooks/cleaners spend the most time standing.  Going into our sixth year here
and still happy about it.

Mary Ruthsdotter
Two Acre Wood Cohousing
660 Robinson Road