Re: Kitchen flooring
From: Dahako (Dahakoaol.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:53:30 -0800 (PST)
Hi all -

In my unit at Eastern Village, I'm using a fairly new concrete stain  product
called Rembrandt.  I found it on the City of Austin's green  building program
website. The company that sells it is Kemiko (_http://www.kemiko.com_
(http://www.kemiko.com) ).  Rembrandt is  low-VOC, comes in some fun colors, is
really easy to apply, and it is holding up  to some fairly heavy traffic in my
kitchen.  There's a sealer called Stone  Tone that Kemiko also sells that is
just
slightly higher VOC and just as easy to  apply.  It also seems pretty tough
and the price is definitely right.

I ordered directly from the company and they handled a minor shipping
problem (one crushed liter bottle) promptly and professionally.

Have fun choosing-
Jessie