Cohousing Tours Coming to Colorado!!
From: Sharon Tuck (Sharonwhdc.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:21:49 -0800 (PST)
Dear Cohousing Enthusiasts,

Join us for Colorado's first tour of completed cohousing communities
since the Cohousing Conference in 2003!! Please pass this message on to
friends, family and aquaintances who are interested in cohousing.

The tour will be April 16, 2005 and will start at 9 AM. We will start
the tour at Wild Sage in Boulder with a short visit to the Silver Sage
Village site directly across the street. Then we will continue to Nyland
in Lafayette, Colorado's oldest cohousing community. From there we will
head to Denver to visit Hearthstone Cohousing, an urban infill
community. Then we will visit one of Colorado's showcase communities,
Harmony Village in Golden. The last stop will be in Lyons to check out
Colorado's newest cohousing site.

Wonderland will host a reception directly after the tour in our
brand-new offices only a couple blocks from our newest community, Wild
Sage.

Interested people can register at
http://www.cohousing.org/news/tours.html . The cost is $85 per person
and includes lunch.