Re: listing for "forming" cohousing
From: Robert Heinich (robert_heinichjuno.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 06:22:36 -0800 (PST)
>>> How can we list it in the cohousing communities list?
>>> not the generic communities list.

That may not be possible not to be listed in the "generic communities list".

>From http://directory.ic.org/icdc.php
"The Communities Directory website is the first major effort under the ICDC.
The FIC will be the first to make a release of the directory but soon after
Coho/US will launch a Cohousing Directory using the same database and software."

So the directory listings in http://directory.ic.org/ and
http://www.cohousing.org/cmty/groups-us.html are two views of the same database.

:---
>>> How can we list it in the cohousing communities list?

Just follow the steps in http://www.cohousing.org/cmty/edit-add.html

Robert Heinich
Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
9 Indigo Creek Trail / Durham, NC 27712-2564

-- Shirley DiMatteo and Mel Shelly <shelly-dimatteo [at] cox.net> wrote:
We have a cohousing group forming in Providence, RI.  How can we list
it in the cohousing communities list? not the generic communities list.
S. DiMatteo