Concerning Consensus and established CoHo communities
From: Saille Warner Norton (sailleswngrrl.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:06:22 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I am looking for information concerning consensus practices in established
CoHo groups. If anyone can provide information, I'd be very grateful.

1.      Are there any established communities who do NOT use consensus?
2.      Are there any long established communities (10+ years), using
consensus, who are now "dying" because of using CP?

I had another questions, but I've forgotten it now. Again, thanks for any
info you may have. I'm a big supporter of CP, but have a few folks in our
developing group who seem to have a negative view of consensus.

Saille

When a man moves from nature, his heart becomes hard.

- Lakota Proverb

In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In
conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't try to control. In work,
do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present.