RE: Exploring blocks
From: Juva (juvacomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:10:29 -0800 (PST)
Rob, sorry if you already said and I missed but what is the " POISE method
of facilitation"?  Can you recommend some reading?  I will put in our second
on Tree being a good trainer.  We have used her a couple of times, with
great satisfaction.  We are luck enough to live only an hour away from her!
Juva - CoHo Cohousing -
Corvallis Oregon...
a few months from breaking ground...
3 market rate homes left and 5 income eligible.