Re: Movinmg forward with the best info you have in decision making.
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:58:20 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Sharon Villines wrote:

I think this may happen when the focus is on who you disagree with rather than the merits of the proposal and the focus is on winning instead of moving forward cautiously in order to obtain or test new information. Instead of thinking of decision-making as an ongoing process, it becomes a concern for having it "done" once and for all. "Now this is over."

I've been in the position where everything I said was assumed to be wrong. It was quite uncomfortable.

-- Matt
Nothing great was ever accomplished without _passion_