Re: Truncating replies
From: DGSCCoho (DGSCCohoaol.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:34:12 -0800 (PST)
Loren -

My wife Gina and I just moved into Stone Curves cohousing in Tucson.  We've
been involved in the project for going on three years; we were also quite
involved in Sonora cohousing during its development (but didn't buy there).

We expect to be spending at least a couple weeks in the Eugene area this
summer.  Our good friend Annie Popkin lives there, plus we've gotten to know
some
other folks in the area and we just love Eugene.

Anyway, the reason for this note is to let you know that Gina and I would
love to meet with your group when we're there, and offer any advice,
suggestions
or moral support that we can!  It's great to hear that cohousing is taking
root in Eugene.  I can only imagine that it will be quite successful.

Write back when you get the chance...

Dan

  • Truncating replies LorenSchein, March 14 2005
    • Re: Truncating replies DGSCCoho, March 15 2005