Re: Senior Cohousing Book
From: mark harfenist (markbellinghamcohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:56:46 -0800 (PST)

Well, Chuck, I forwarded your query to the Bellingham Cohousing membership. I got three immediate replies, each of which suggested in tones of mild irritation that our over-fifty residents are not often found "sitting around." One representative post:

"I doubt he'll get any good photos here. He's asking for seniors "sitting
around in cohousing."  Seems to me our seniors are too busy kayaking,
hiking, woodworking, moving and shaking in various ways to sit still for a
picture."

Should your needs change, it sounds like there might be a few photos available here.

Hope you're well and enjoying your new home.

Mark