Re: Latest on Community-wide data systems
From: normangauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:33:31 -0800 (PST)
Dameron:

   We at Oak Creek Commons cohousing in Paso Robles, CA have Highspeed
Internet plus Basic Cable TV (Channels below 100) serving 35 households for
about $47 per month per household.  We entered into a contract with Charter
Communications as a business client.  They send the HOA one bill, and we
collect from each of the households its fair share.

Norm G.