Re: Movinmg forward with the best info you have in decisionmaking.
From: Stephan Wik (stephanwiks.net)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 07:26:41 -0800 (PST)

On 20 Mar 2005, at 14:10, Sharon Villines wrote:

I would love to hear from communities that have been moved in 10 and 20 years to see when this gets easier.

I don't think it does. I still remember when Peter Caddy came back to Findhorn for a few months visit. (Peter was one of the founders of Findhorn). Peter never suffered fools gladly either. Anyway, he proceeded, together with some helpers, to dig up a whole bunch of the gorse next to the vegetable garden because he thought it needed to go. He didn't bother to check with the gardeners (or anyone else for that matter).

There was a wee spot of bother as result. The community was over thirty years old at that time.

Personally I was all in favour of the gorse going but lots of people weren't. I never did find out if he'd consulted with the Gorse Deva first :-)

Stephan