Mid Atlantic Cohousing Spring Cohousing Tour
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:07:42 -0800 (PST)
Hello all --

"May is Cohousing Month" here in the mid Atlantic area.  As usual, Mid
Atlantic Cohousing (MAC) is honoring the event by sponsoring a Spring
Cohousing tour of six MAC member communities in the metropolitan Washington,
DC area.

Responding to requests from folks who keep the Sabbath or who work or have
other obligations on Saturday, the tour this Spring will be held on SUNDAY
May 22nd.

Join us for an exciting day of real-life examples of neighborhood choices
from urban, to suburban, to rural! The tour will visit six cohousing
communities in all phases of development. For those of you interested in
green and sustainable building, one of the communities we'll visit just won
a prestigious National Association of Home Builders Green Building Award for
2005.  We'll also visit an Eco Village.

The fee includes transportation, guided tours of each community, a yummy
lunch and lots of snacks. Visit this web page for more information and to
register for the tour:

http://proximitycohousing.com/MAC/Spring05Tour.htm

If you have been interested in learning about cohousing, are in a group that
is forming or in development this is an easy way to learn a LOT about
cohousing in a very short time!

We look forward to seeing you on the tour!

Ann Zabaldo
Mid Atlantic Cohousing

PS -- take a look at the MAC website for more goings on in our region:
www.cohomac.org