Reply to: Co-Housing in the South/Southeast... (Doug Johnson)
From: Dave Finnigan (davefinniganyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:35:08 -0800 (PST)
Hey Doug

Please join our yahoo group and help us make the two communities in the Central Florida area happen. We have a natural split between those of us who want to be part of the social and cultural scene in Orlando and wish to create a retrofit artist-style community downtown, and those of us who want to build new green construction in the countryside with gardens, groves (orchards for those up north), water, horses and other critters. This is the time to get aboard with energy and ideas. Both of our subgroups are moving forward now. I predict that in five years we will have two communities here both fostered by our not for profit group, Central Florida Cohousing.