Re: Car Sharing
From: Mary Scheib (scheibmarysbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:30:57 -0800 (PST)
San Francisco has an enterprise for car sharing at www.citycarshare.org. 425-995-8588. They're supporting car-sharing as "community-based transport option that respects the environmental,economic and social integrity of our neighborhoods and planet." They may share some of there structure with you.
Mary Scheib