Re: Fallback Voting Methods- By Household or Member?
From: normangauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:29:22 -0800 (PST)
Logically, a vote in which money is a critical factor (and therefore tied to
HOA dues levied on a unit basis) should be based on units.  On the other
hand, a vote affecting members individually and not tied to cash flow from a
specific unit should be based on members.  In addition, some issues
involving children might include the children as voters.

Norm Gauss