Interest in co-housing in San Jose, CA?
From: Diana Chung (ladididoyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 19:40:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi-

My husband and I are extremely interested in co-housing here in
San Jose.  We wanted to know if there are any people in the
South Bay/Sillicon Valley region who would be interested in an
urban, family positive cohousing community.  As an initial
start, I'm calling it "Nuestro Pueblito," or "Our Little
Village" in Spanish, which seems apt in San Jose.

I'm planning to invite Rick Mockler to come and speak here,
hopefully before the July 23rd Northern California cohousing
tour. If you're interested, please contact me at the information
below.

Thanks!

Diana Chung
130 E. San Fernando St #509