Member definition in bylaws?
From: Juva (juvacomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 21:16:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hello - CoHo EcoVillage , Corvallis Oregon here.  We are working on Bylaws
(ugg) and have run into a question around Membership definition.  We have
been working on the principal that owner = member.  But with the Bylaws for
move in,  some concerns have come up.  How do you handle nonresident owners?
We have some members who have others purchasing the home for them.  The
"renter" can have proxy.  Are there any problems that you have run into
around this? Also a question came up around protecting ourselves from
investors? Is this a concern that others had and if so, what did you do?
Thanks,  Juva a Cohoot