Re: Windsor Ontario Cohousing Interest
From: Nick Meima (nicksunward.org)
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Jennifer: Please contact me directly and I can put you in touch with other Windsor folks who have expressed an interest.
Nick Meima
At 07:13 PM 4/9/2005 -0400, you wrote:
Hello Everyone:

I am looking for local people interested in cohousing.  If you are in the
Windsor, Ontario vicinity and would like someone to discuss ideas with let
me know you are out there.

Cheers,

Jennifer