Re: List of tasks considered to be "work?"
From: Robert Heinich (robert_heinichjuno.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 04:20:23 -0700 (PDT)
Maggi,

Unless you preparing to assign work units to tasks and track what folks do, you
will NOT need one.  However, time spent on expectations of labor contribution
would be helpful.

-Robert

Robert Heinich
Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
9 Indigo Creek Trail / Durham, NC 27712-2564
(e) robert_heinich [at] juno.com

-- Maggi Rohde <maggi [at] intranet.org> wrote:
Once again, I come to you for assistance:
I am asking for a list of jobs your community has made to help in the
creation of your work policy.  Would anyone be willing to share theirs?

thanks!
-Maggi @ Touchstone, Ann Arbor