Re: Introduction
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 06:07:12 -0700 (PDT)
try

http://www.bartcommunity.org/

On May 1, 2005, at 1:56 PM, Christopher Wulff - Personal wrote:

Greetings. First-timer here.

Been interested in Cohousing and Intentional Community for awhile, as well as modern architecture and green building.

We're considering setting up a project through the church here in Kingston Ontario, which is part of why I'm here.

I am wondering if there are models where churches have been involved in sponsoring a cohousing project, and becoming one of the common buildings. We are also curious about attempts to integrate low-income housing units in the project.

I've found a number where initial meetings were in churches, but they didn't seem to be involved beyond that point.

Any thoughts or places you would refer me to?

Thanks,
Christopher Wulff