Re: How much accomodation for mainstream?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 09:48:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 4, 2005, at 9:18 PM, Lynn Nadeau wrote:

I totally agree. I'm closely observing a neighboring Eco Village project
in its planning phases and they are being fearlessly alternative.

I've also been watching a community in the Hudson Valley that is forming as an ecovillage and permaculture school. They are remarkably (in cohousing terms) willing to say "No, these are our values. We won't be able to accomplish them all in the first year but these are our goals. The values don't change."

Sharon
---
Sharon Villines
Building Community: A Newsletter on Coops, Condos, Cohousing, and Other New Neighborhoods
http://www.buildingcommunitynews.org