Organic Food and High Tech Hydroponics in Cohousing?
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:38:52 -0700 (PDT)
A few years ago I remember hearing about an Israeli company developing an automated hydroponic farm-in-a-box food production system. Then, on a list about architecture and ecology I read about this:

http://www.organitech.com/

Oh my!

If you have Real Player, take a look at the streaming video page, it contains a pretty good overview of this ultra-hightech system. A pdf brochure is also available.

It's a brave new high tech "organic" world. Would this be cool for your cohousing, or what?

Chris ScottHanson