Re: Multiple chemical sensitivity
From: normangauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 00:18:22 -0700 (PDT)
Several of us in our community have sensitivities to various odors, some
more severe than others.
We have made requests for people to be fragrance free but sometimes they use
personal products that have fragrance added.  This occasionally presents a
problem.  For the most part, we are having good observance of this request.

We also have a request to avoid laundry products with fragrance.  This also
is working well, although occasionally somebody will forget or be careless
and we give them a gentle reminder.

Norm Gauss
Oak Creek Commons Cohousing
Paso Robles, CA