RE: Cohousing pet policies
From: Oilcloth International/Cardie Molina (oilclothearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
The Pasadena, CA Humane Society will not let anyone adopt their cats
unless they sign a written agreement that it will be an indoor cat. The
threat of house cats on wild birds is not just a perceived notion. You
could contact them to find out more about their research on this.
This "pound" is one of the nicest I have ever been to, outdoor kennels,
misters for high temps. and a No Kill policy.
Have you seen the new show on National Geographic Channel called The Dog
Whisperer? Call Cesar and ask him to help resolve/insight the issue. It
would be an interesting show for them. It is produced in L.A.
Cardie

"A New Oilcloth Makes the Whole Family Happy"(TM)

Oilcloth International, Inc.
www.oilcloth.com