RE: Individual Private Yard for a Dog
From: VIPRE (VIPRECharter.net)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:12:11 -0700 (PDT)
What one person considers as supervision for a pet... may not be what
another feels is appropriate.  What one person feels as a non-offensive
encounter might really aggravated someone who is not as dog/cat friendly.

My dogs love to greet people happily by running up to them to sniff and wag
their tales.  This is not always acceptable to a lot of people.

Having a fenced yard seems to be the best answer to this problem in my
opinion.  This allows your dogs time outside without having to be constantly
corrected or on a command.

Just my 2cents!