A World Beyond Capitalism (AWBC 2005) International Multiracial Alliance Building Peace Conference
From: peaceful facilitator (peacefulfacilitatorreallyfast.info)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:58:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

My name is Jenta and I am helping with the A World Beyond Capitalism
Conference (AWBC) 2005.  The AWBC is An Annual International Multiracial
Alliance Building Peace Conference. I am contacting you at this time
just to let you know about this wonderful, international, grassroots
networking opportunity!

The conference begins August 26th and ends August 28th, which is the
anniversary of the day on which Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. delivered
his "I have a dream" speech.  It will take place at Portland State
University.

This is the first year of this historic, annual peace conference and we
are honored to have Genny Nelson, Co-founder of Sisters of the Road, and
Romeo Sosa, Keynote Speaker Director of Voz, Proyecto de Educacion de
Derechos Laborales, Workers' Rights Education Project among our keynote
speakers.

We are looking forward to an incredible alliance building experience.

I am taking this moment to encourage you to be a part of this
international conference. More information is available at:
http://www.CommonUnityPeaceConference.org

I also want to let you know that table space for cohousong groups,
intentional
community groups, organizations, and small businesses
who want to set up an information table to share or sell items.
The fee is on a sliding scale so that people of all races, cultures
and social classes can afford to
attend.  Registration fees range from $27 to $60 and include free
admission and full registration for multiple people for the entire
conference.  Secure, Online registration is available here:
http://www.lfhniivaaaa.info/awbcgrassrootsofpeace

For book stores or other non-corporate, non-government businesses that
wish to set up and sell items, the cost is also on a sliding scale
because we want everyone to have a chance to attend this event.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about
this conference.

We would be grateful if you could forward this request to other people
or organizations that you feel may be interested. We look forward to
seeing you there!

Thank you,

Love for the people,

Jenta

Volunteer for A World Beyond Capitalism 2005
An Annual International Multiracial Alliance Building Peace Conference
The Common Unity Peace Conference

http://www.awbc.lfhniivaaaa.info
or
http://www.CommonUnityPeaceConference.org

P.S.
Below are just a few of the groups from all over the world that are part
of this event.  We are still accepting proposals and greatly encourage
marginalized and minorities to submit proposals.

International AKADEMIE HAGIA [Germany]

Algerian Volunteers For Peace And Cultural Exchanges [Algeria]

Ending Corporate Personhood [Oregon]

KBOO [Oregon]

New Sudanese Indigenous NGOs (NESI-Network) [Kenya]

PeaceConference [California]

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals [New York]

Physicians For Social Responsibility [Oregon]

Sisters of the Road [Oregon]

The Center for the Study of the Gift Economy [Texas]

Voz, Proyecto de Educacion de Derechos Laborales / Workers' Rights
Education Project [Oregon]

And many, many more to come!

For updates on our conference please see our updates email list with
public archives below:
http://lists.riseup.net/www/subrequest/3c-aworldbeyondcapitalism

Thank you.