Cohousing listserv messages & activism
From: normangauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:51:16 -0700 (PDT)
I think that posting messages here unrelated to cohousing is inappropriate.
If any activism is going to happen here, IMO, it should be confined to
promoting cohousing.

There may be many cohousers, myself included, that just want to live in
community without having to delete spam from their mailboxes.  Non-cohousing
messages are spam IMHO.

Norm Gauss