|Re: Re: Peace, Justice||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)|
|Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:15:59 -0700 (PDT)|
As you can see, peace and justice activities are right up there under education as the top cohousing-related priority in our group. Does that indicate that more peace-and-justice activities should be announced on this list? How many of you out there are involved in peace-and-justice activities? How do you feel about these news items going out on coho-L?
The question does raise the possibility that there might be a demand for another list on which cohousers can chat and share their other interests -- the common denominator being that everyone lives in cohousing.
This doesn't interest me personally but others have raised similar interests -- like knowing who is writing what or who is traveling east or west this year or adopting children from where.
Sharon ----- Sharon Villines Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC http://www.takomavillage.org
- RE: Re: Peace, Justice, and Marketing (was EMERGENCY INTERNATIONAL VIGIL], (continued)
- RE: Re: Peace, Justice, and Marketing (was EMERGENCY INTERNATIONAL VIGIL] Alexander Robin A, June 20 2005
- Re: Re: Peace, Justice, and Marketing (was EMERGENCY INTERNATIONAL VIGIL] Ann Zabaldo, June 20 2005
- Cohousing listserv messages & activism normangauss, June 20 2005
Re: Re: Peace, Justice Tree Bressen, June 20 2005
- Re: Re: Peace, Justice Sharon Villines, June 21 2005
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.