Re: Re: Peace, Justice
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:15:59 -0700 (PDT)
As you can see, peace and justice activities are right up there under education as the top cohousing-related priority in our group. Does that indicate that more peace-and-justice activities should be announced on this list? How many of you out there are involved in peace-and-justice activities? How do you feel about these news items going out on coho-L?

The question does raise the possibility that there might be a demand for another list on which cohousers can chat and share their other interests -- the common denominator being that everyone lives in cohousing.

This doesn't interest me personally but others have raised similar interests -- like knowing who is writing what or who is traveling east or west this year or adopting children from where.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC