No off topic activist messages here please
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:05:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, Fred, cohousing-L list manager here with little time to reply.

The "Emergency vigil" message WAS inappropriate.  Please do not post
messages that do not relate to cohousing.  BTW the message on 6/16
"A World Beyond Capitalism " was barely related so I approved it
when I had little time to consider it...  Note that I only sometimes have
a chance to approve /disapprove of messages - depends if they are too big,
from an non subscribed address etc.  Also note that messages related to an
off topic are also off topic so lets get back to talking about cohousing
and treat that "vigil" message as an error...

There were 3 messages related to it that were rejected and I decided not
to approve.

Fred who has little time for manging the list for a couple more weeks.

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)