Re: Questions
From: Jan (jansunward.org)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:21:46 -0700 (PDT)
How about a cohousing trailer park?  I've mentioned it before, but maybe
people thought I was joking.  No.  I am tied to a job that drains most of my
energy and keeps me away from my community, just to be able to afford my
unit here.

My sister just bought a used trailer; it was quite inexpensive.  I look at
my ball-and-chain mortgage payment and wish I had had that option.

I believe Findhorn started in a trailer, after all.

Jan