Re: Cohousing Caravan Park
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:00:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 22, 2005, at 4:09 PM, Chris ScottHanson wrote:

And why not!

We could call it a caravan park, like they do in Scotland. I think it would go over better, don't you.

I would like to see cohousing popping up in all kinds of housing. If the group designed the trailer park I'm sure they could do something more creative than line them up like a checkerboard. By putting them around a green with a simple common building for potlucks, etc. it could be very affordable.

Sharon
---
Sharon Villines
Building Community: A Newsletter on Coops, Condos, Cohousing, and Other New Neighborhoods
http://www.buildingcommunitynews.org