RE: Questions
From: Alexander Robin A (alexande.robiuwlax.edu)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:14:03 -0700 (PDT)
Trailers or pre-built homes might be an excellent way to go. Before we moved
into Eno Commons we built a house on some farmland in Wisconsin - a most
interesting endeavor. But across the road a family put up a pre-built in place
of the old farmhouse that was falling apart. The whole house came on two semis
in 2 parts. Quick, easy and nice quality. Unfortunately, I don't know the price.

Robin Alexander