Re: Porches
From: Robert (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
Joani said: ... That is, they make every unit that has one inaccessible to persons in wheelchairs
At Eno Commons, where all units have a front and back porches, if your entrance is accessible, then your porch is accessible.

Take a look at this unit, http://enocommons.org/neal.html.

Robert Heinich
Eno Commons
Durham, NC