Re: Community meetings - frequency?
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:47:30 -0700 (PDT)
Where is your common house? When does it get built? WOW. THIS IS WHEN YOU NEED IT!

An alternative - the household who already lives on site must be one of the original burning souls, and maybe they would be willing to have their home be the common house three evenings each week. Set up some rituals around food, or gardening together. Something that sound more positive than "meetings."

You need to spend time together to build community. Meetings are not the fun way to do that.

What is your community, and where?

Chris