Condo Units in Paso Robles, CA
From: normangauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:59:24 -0700 (PDT)
Here on the Central Coast of California between Santa Barbara and Monterey
we have available a few condo units.  They are two-story, some with 4
bedrooms and some with 3 bedrooms.  Our community is located just north of
San Luis Obispo in Paso Robles a town of about 27,000 people with adjacent
towns forming a metropolitan area of about 56,000 people.  Our region is the
center of a thriving wine district with horse ranches and cattle ranches in
the mix.  We are about 25 miles inland from the coast with towns like San
Simeon, Cambria, Cayucos and Morro Bay within easy reach.  Hearst Castle is
also nearby.

 Our available units are in triplex buildings with a Mediterranean style
architecture  with stucco and tile roofs.  We are located across the street
from an elementary school and a few blocks from the high school.  We have 10
acres of oak-grass woodland open space, a dog park, a swimming pool, and a
partially finished kids playground. We have a mix of membership with
singles, couples, retireds, parents, children, dogs, cats, etc.  In other
words a well-rounded community.

We welcome inquiries.  Real Estate Agents listing some of our units can be
reached at 805-239-3310 or 805-528-7171.   Community members wanting to help
interested people can be reached at 805-239-0864 or 805-238-7890.

Oak Creek Commons
635 Nicklaus St.
Paso Robles, CA  93446