Home for sale at New View (Acton MA)
From: Jim Snyder-Grant (jim.snyder.grantgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:50:42 -0700 (PDT)
For the third time in 10 years, New View in Acton MA has a unit for
sale. My neighbor Ann, who lives in the other half of our duplex, is
moving to Virginia be closer to her children and possible continuing
care communities.

We have all the specifics on our web page: http://www.newview.org and
click on 'Home for Sale!'.

Short version:

    * Main level consists of 1176 sq ft, with L-shaped living-dining
area, kitchen, master bedroom with bath, second bedroom currently used
as a study, and a half-bath.
    * Walk-out basement also has 1176 sq ft,, with a bedroom, bath,
and shop each in separate rooms, plus laundry area and a good-sized
"family room" area
    * Attached is a one-car garage, with a 2nd parking space near the house
    * Central air conditioning!
    * Price is $425,00

An Open House for the unit is planned for Sunday, July 10th, 1- 3 PM.
At that time it will also be possible to walk around New View, tour
the Common House, and to meet some of the residents.

If needed, a 2nd open house will take place on Sunday, July 17th, 1-3
PM. We hope to have a committed buyer by the end of the month.

-Jim

--
Jim Snyder-Grant
18 Half Moon Hill