RE: Advice Requested on Co-Housing Condos
From: Casey Morrigan (cjmorrpacbell.net)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:00:43 -0700 (PDT)
My reading of that section is that you are free to have your own
Homeowners' Association (HOA) bylaws or articles read differently, and
therefore you (you the HOA in this case) don't have to require all board
members to be physically present at each meeting. Our bylaws don't require
it, for example.

That's a great online resource - looks like a private law firm's
information on HOA laws.

Casey Morrigan
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol CA