Need Reserve Study suggestions
From: Marty Roberts (MartyRsonic.net)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:58:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everybody,

It is time for us to do our second Reserve Study/Analysis here at Two Acre Wood. This is where you pay someone to analyze your reserve fund and needs, payments etc. to be sure it meets state standards.

We were not impressed with the person we used last time and are looking for recommendations for companies/people that do this kind of work - I guess they'd need to be in California.

Any ideas or suggestions about this at all will be very appreciated. You can email them to me at MartyR [at] sonic.net

Thank you!
Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol, CA

Marty Roberts Productions