Rent at EcoVillage of Loudoun County, VA
From: Michael Scalia (nonduegmail.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 14:51:24 -0700 (PDT)
Housemate Needed - Room For Rent
$900/month + Utilities
Lovettsville, VA

Looking for someone to share a beautiful, new 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath
home in an environmentally sensitive cohousing community with 130+
acres of lovely common land.  We have eight families so far, with
plans to grow to two clusters of 25 each.  Our plans also include a
common house, playground and swimming pool!  Lovettsville is a small
town in Northern Virginia, about 5 minutes from the commuter rail, 9
miles from Leesburg, VA and 12 miles from Frederick, MD.  See
www.ecovil.com for details.

There is a potluck dinner on Friday nights.  Residents attend
occasional meetings and other events to conduct the business of the
community.  Your neighbors will want to include you in community life,
so a willingness to participate in that is welcomed.  Residents
provide four hours of community service monthly.

If this sounds good to you, please email me at nondue [at] gmail.com, or
call me at 540.822.3824.

Thanks,
Michael Scalia