Massachusetts tour
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:25:44 -0700 (PDT)
Massachusetts
October 22, 2005.

This is a new tour agenda - to include two NEW communities.

The tour will start in Jamaica Plain and travel west by bus to the Northampton
area.  First, we will visit Pioneer Valley Cohousing in Amherst, then Pathways
and Rocky Hill Cohousing in Florence. A box lunch will be served on the bus or
in the Pathways Common House.  We will return to Jamaica Plain to tour Jamaica
Plain Cohousing.  The tour will be led by Laura Fitch, cohousing architect and
11-year resident of Pioneer Valley Cohousing.

The tour will run from 8:15 AM to 5:30 pm.  It will start and end at the Forest
Hills Station (end of orange line) in Jamaica Plain.

If we get a large number of participants interested in dining (BBQ) after the
tour,  JP Cohousing MAY consider hosting this.  The tour host will email you
about this option at a later date.

A spring tour of Massachusetts Communities is tentatively scheduled for May
13th.

Laura E. Fitch, AIA, LEED
Principal Architect

Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.