Business plan needed
From: Tom Hammer (thammer302yahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 06:58:32 -0700 (PDT)
We at Concord Village are working on developing a business plan, and we
could use some help from a community which has been built or is close to
completion.

Wanted:  An example of a business plan for a group of motivated homebuyers
who want to help plan, design, and finance their own cohousing community.
Helpful plan elements will include:  marketing, finance, production,
management plans plus an organizational plan to coordinate the various
investors, lenders, designers and equity members.

Thanks in advance for your aid,

Tom Hammer
for Concord Village
Where we're still looking at land, possibly among the older mushroom houses
of the mushroom capital of the world, Kennett Square, PA