Re: Business plan needed
From: Belzer (belzerns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:53:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Tom,

We have nearly finished our Need and Demand study as part one of our
feasibility phase for our Chaswood Cohousing Group here in Nova Scotia.  We
are supported by a grant from Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.  Have
you already done something like this?  We had an excellent planner as a
consultant for this study and he has suggested several steps that we would
be wise to take before going to the business plan.  I wonder if you would be
better to determine your site first so your costs for land and servicing
could go into the business plan as more solid figures.

Kathryn