Help Needed with "Living There" - Document
From: Hyghroad (Hyghroadaol.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Fello Co-Housers and Interested Parties:

Here at Common Pastures in Charlotte, VT we have happily broken ground and
look forward to our first sales this fall. (If you would like more information
about living at Common Pastures please visit our website at
www.champlainvalleycohousing.org.)

One task currently on the table is to create our list of Community Provisions
and Convenants. Any help I could get from cohousing communities that have
been through this process would be greatly appreciated.

Could anyone:
       1) e-mail copies of their documents for my reference and use
       2) provide any insights that may guide me as the leader of this task
force

Thank you in advance.

Kelly Devine
Common Pastures