Re: Help Needed with "Living There" - Document
From: Peg Blum (pegbcambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:49:27 -0700 (PDT)
  Hi Kelly,
  Many communities have much of the information you seek on their websites.
We at Cambridge Cohousing (MA) have our Bylaws and Rules and Regs on ours,
if indeed that's what you're looking for.  Check it out and see if that's
helpful, for starters.  Other cohousing community websites are much more
developed than ours.  Good luck!

  Peg Blum

  pegb [at] cambridgecohousing.org
  http://www.cambridgecohousing.org

  Kelly wrote:
  > One task currently on the table is to create our list of Community
Provisions