Twin Oaks Communities Conference
From: Tree Bressen (treeic.org)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
The Communities Conference at Twin Oaks Community, August 19 - 21,
Louisa, VA:

We welcome a diverse range of people from across the Communities Movement including
Communes, Ecovillages, Co-ops, and Cohousing. Join us for a weekend
of workshops, community-building, networking, and fun!

A rich and exciting program:

Workshops this year will include 25 years of Food Not Bombs with
Keith McHenry, a presentation on Cohousing by Graham Metzer, Fair
Share Voting with Rob Loring, Seeds of Harmony with Craig Greene, a
panel of Service Communities, and a panel discussion on the State of
the Communities Movement.  We'll be featuring Community Storytelling
on Friday night and a dinner and festivities at neighboring Acorn
Community on Sunday night.  And of course, our usual Saturday night
extravaganza including dessert party, FIC benefit auction, Sharing
Stage and dance party at Twin Oaks' main community center.

Accomidations are camping; food a mix of potluck items provided by
the participants and dishes made on site.  Registration fee is $85;
our sliding scale is $60 - 160.

For more information or to register:
Communities Conference
138 Twin Oaks Road