Re: Help Needed with "Living There" - Document
From: OCC611ng (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:56:18 -0700 (PDT)
Kelly:

    If an atmosphere of generosity in the exchange of information can be
established in your community, that would help get you to your goal.

    In our community, an atmosphere of privacy and confidentiality is
prevented the free flow of information.  We cannot publicly give out
information without being authorized to do so.  That is why sending out our
CC&R's or ByLaws would be difficult in not impossible.

Norm Gauss