RE: Ashland COHO wins their appeal to the City Council..
From: Juva DuBoise (juvaalyrica.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
CONGRATS! Those neighbors can be pretty tough!  We have worked hard to get
our neighbors to understand who we are and why we would be a nice addition
to the neighborhood. We had several meetings with the neighbors and
discussed their concerns at each step.  We let them know that we wanted
their input for the design process.  Think it helped..at least there was no
opposition after the meetings.  There was some before. Luckily we had some
friends and our developer who lived in the area.  I expect this helped!  We
should sign for our land around August 15th and give the architects the
final go and the final drawings.  Depending on how long they take and the
final permits, we should start building winter or spring of 2007.... Juva
(CoHo in Corvallis!)