Re: practical ecology
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:47:43 -0700 (PDT)
Elke,

Thanks for those links.

Chris

On Jul 25, 2005, at 7:33 AM, Elke wrote:

I recently met some interesting people representing a
couple small organizations that seems quite related to the co-housing
orientation to ecology.   I hope this is on - topic enough as to not
bother people.

Clean and Green
http://www.cleanandgreen.us
produces wind generated electricity, and invites you
to think about your eco-footprint.

Rainforest Relief
http://www.rainforestrelief.org/
educates people about what woods are from the
rainforests, and presents resonable alternatives. For
example, K Mart is selling lawn furniture made of
nyatoh from the rainforests of Indonesia.
-Elke