group college savings plans
From: fassnach (fassnachssc.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:26:58 -0700 (PDT)
We at Village Cohousing are considering how we might set up a fund to
which any community member could contribute for the future college
educations of our children.  Ideally contributions to such a fund would be
tax deductible, and the disbursements could be to any college-age
community child who needed financial assistance.  Although there are
plenty of plans set up for relatives to contribute for the benefit of
children or grandchildren, there seems to be nothing to accomodate group
contributions for children in a community.

Does anyone out there have any experience with this sort of thing?

Thanks,
Stephanie Fassnacht